Friday, May 28, 2010

Kevin

Kevin is my best boy buddy. I've known him since I was 5 months old, when my mom made up a Playgroup. Now, 10 years later, the O'Flahertys are the greatest friends we've ever had! Me and Kevin may be naughty sometimes, but we're really good friends. Our moms are crazy for cameras, and we have too many pictures...don't you agree? If you know Ginnie or Shalina, you'd know what I'm talking about...


If you want more info about me and Kevin, check out his post called Hayden on Kevin's Blog! On my Favorite Blogs list, click on Kevin's Blog and look on the post, Hayden, and Kevin will have posted more about me and him! :-)

4 comments:

Ginnie said...

You're a nut! Mommy loves you!!

Anonymous said...

The O'Flahertys and the Wiggs are the bestest of Friends and yes your mommy and I are CRAZY for pictures! :)

Hayden said...

Yeah, but that's okay...sometimes...
:)

Hayden said...

Hey, Mom, don't you have a picture? Ms. Shalina and I have ones. Do you?