Monday, May 3, 2010

The Terrible Tragedy and TVR Photos!

Me and Elliot Showing Off Elliot's Bacon Birthday Cake


It Was A Breakfast Ride, The Day it was Elliot's Birthday, So Me, Chris, Cassie, and Arabella Made Elliot A Bacon Birthday Cake!

Me In The Funkhana With Kermit, My Horse


I Take A Picture Of Elliot While He's Taking A Picture Of Me Taking A Picture of Him



Best Friends Forever!
This year, I hate to say it but I can't describe my trip! Wanna know why? CAUSE THERE WAS WAY TOO MUCH GOOD STUFF TO REMEMBER! Sorry folks who wanted to know about my trip, but I'm really sorry, Elliot especially. At least there are pictures!


Just Chilling With The Family!



Bob's Bathtub Is Not The Kind Of Bathtub You Want To Bathe In! YUCK!


"I'm Queen of the Pool!"

Even Professional Cowboys Need A Nap After A Long Ride in the Wild West!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun! I love being able to keep up with you on your blog and seeing all your pics :) Love ya, Nurse Kelly