Today, was a really pretty day outside. So, me, my mom and Isabelle went and got sandwiches from Blimpie and went home. Mom got a picnic blanket and put it on the driveway. Isabelle brought out her WaterBalloony! Deluxe set of water balloons. So, we ate and then we got out the hose and blew up water balloons. Soon, we got to throw them at each other! Isabelle and I got soaked. Mom didn't. Then, we saved turtles and fish by cleaning up the balloon shards before they went down the drain that leads to the lake! Yea! We saved cute little baby turtles! Turtles, if you were wondering, are very cute. Or at least
I think so. :)
3 comments:
I'm glad you helped save the turtles baby girl! And I agree they are cute! By the way, I got wet too stinky!!! ;-)
Well, okay...but you didn't WANT to get wet...right?
nice HAYDEN love yea isabelle
Post a Comment