*Cry!* *Cry!* It's so sad that my sister, Isabelle, just graduated 1st grade and is leaving our loved Buford Elementary school! My mom is really sad she can't be apart of the school anymore, she's sad she's leaving and isn't PTO President anymore. She loved the last 5 years of being Pres. Now, we're both big kids and going to the Buford Academy, where it gets boring. Isabelle doesn't understand that the Academy isn't like the Elementary where it's an all day fun fest. At the Academy, sometimes it's a boring yawn day. We're leaving the fun behind...goodbye Fun Land!
2 comments:
I was only President 4 years baby girl. We were there for a total of 5 years. And yes, I am definitely going to miss everybody at the Elementary School. Guess that means I'll be at the Academy more often keeping an eye on YOU!! heeheehee
Well, they might WANT you to have stayed for more years. LOL! :)
Post a Comment