Thursday, February 11, 2010

VALENTINE PARTY!

Today at my school we had an Early Release day and so we partied the entire day. First, we ate doughnuts shaped like hearts and had orange juice. A girl in my class named Baylee's mom is our room mom, and she brought some CD's to school so we listened to "I've Got A Feeling", "Rock Star", "All The Single Ladies," and had a blast. Next, we listened to the CD and watched a bubble blowing contest. My group was me, Sarah, Baylee, Hope, and Crystal. My teacher, Ms. Davis was judging and using my camera to take pictures. In my group, Baylee won, (I didn't blow my best bubble) and in the final round, it was Myliah, Baylee, Vivian, Anayely, Aquaveun and Amanda. We crowned Anayely champion! She blew a bubble about the size of her face! Next, we played some and opened our valentines! I got tons of candy, which I love (candy is my favorite sugar!) I got a valentine from everyone in my class, even some of my teachers! I had a ton of fun! We then turned off the lights and we watched Be My Valentine, Charlie Brown. We then packed up at about 11: 20 and they started calling Car Riders about 11:25. Since I stay in my classroom until they call WolfPack (my school's afterschool program for kids who have to stay late because their parents are at work or something) I got to write the buses and play with Hope and Cameron! Talk about a fun day!

No comments: