Thursday, February 11, 2010

No More Glasses For Me! It's Contact Time!

After school, I went to the eye doctor, and I got to get contacts! The only problem? I can't get them out. My mom will have to literally tie me to the couch and have my dad amputate my eyes to get these things out! Okay, not really but it's funny to say. ANYWAY, I had the eye doctor get my contacts, in I just am scared to get them out! I'm not kidding peeps, you've gotta look straight and you have to take your left hand and hold your eye lid up, and pull the bottom of your eye down with your right middle finger, then you take your right forefinger and thumb and pinch the contact to get it out. Now ya see why I'm all freaked out about getting these eyebally things out! I also got a green and white case for my contacts and some liquid thingy you have to put in the case to keep the contacts happy little eyebally things, it's like they're living in a pool! I guess it's summertime for them everyday. They must have learned to swim when they were water. Wait, they'd have to swim in themselves....what are contacts made of again?

No comments: