Yesterday, (AKA: Wednesday, December 30th) I was going to go to a sleepover at my friend Flavia's house. Flavia, me, her other friend Ashley, and me and Flavia's BFF Katelyn were going to have a big bash in Flavia's room, sleeping over. At first, that was the plan. But then, when Ashley told her mom, her mom said, "That's way too many people for a sleepover! No!" So Ashley dropped out of the sleepover. So it was just me, Flavia, and Katelyn. Well, I was bored the day I was going to Flavia's, so I was just playing GameHouse's COLLAPSE! when my phone rang. It was Katelyn calling me. "Want to play?" She asked. "Yeah! Sure, I'm coming." So I went over to Katelyn's house, and we played. Katelyn's younger brother, Lucas was also there. He played Wii with me and Katelyn. After I left Katelyn's house, I went home and packed. My dad then took me to Flavia's and we started to play. First we played SceneIt? Disney Edition and Flavia won just because the tie breaker said: 'The shorter person wins!' Me and Katelyn were really mad, because that's totally not fair for tall people. After that, we spied on Flavia's brother Rod who was trying to shoot us with a plastic gun that shot foam darts. Wow. Scary. (Yawn) He was wearing these 3D glasses with the lens popped out, and he looked like a nerd. Once that catastrophe was over, we ate dinner, which was spaghetti (yum) and water. We had cookies 'n cream ice cream for desert. It was delicious! We then went to sleep, after playing some more.
TODAY: I left Flavia's house, and me and Flavia went over to Katelyn's house! We played, but then Flavia left. We then came on my blog (which you are reading) goodbye
labels for chemicals
3 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment