Sunday, February 21, 2010

A Fun Girls' Weekend!

On Friday night, at 6:30, my best friend Anna who I've known her entire life came with her mom, Shalina! They were coming to celebrate Anna's birthday by coming to the American Girl Doll Store here in Atlanta, since there is no store there in North Carolina. They came and Anna, me and my sister, Isabelle played together on Friday on our DS's playing Mario Kart DS; DS Download, Nintendogs Bark Mode, Pacman VS. and PictoChat until dinner, pizza from Domino's, was ready! We watched the 2010 Vancouver Olympic games; Men's Curling. We then gave Anna an envelope including a 'Happy Birthday, Anna!' card and a story by Isabelle called The Mystery of the Creaking Doorway. Anna loved the story. Anna got out her toy Wizards Of Waverly Place wand and I read them a story I wrote with Anna, me, Isabelle, and Anna's brother Kevin (my best friend I've known since I was 9 months old) in it called Young Wizards: Magic Awry, and whenever their characters said a spell, they used the wand to cast it on either me, Anna, Isabelle or the Invisible Kevin. We then all went to bed, but not really to bed. We played DS's, and I told them funny stories with villians who blow up with TNT, which everyone thought was hysterical. Isabelle then dozed off, and me and Anna stayed up, creating her imaginary friends. Being the funny Anna she is, Anna made two of her imaginary friends be named Poopa (real name Jacob) and Peeba (real name Gracie). Me and her died laughing, but my mom and Ms. Shalina came up and made us go to bed.

The next day, I went to my friend Katelynn's birthday party while Anna and Ms. Shalina went to the American Girl Doll Store with their friends Suzanne and Avery. After my party was over, we met up with Anna and Ms. Shalina at the store. I got my doll, Kit's ears pierced, and Isabelle got her doll, Rebecca's hair put into 2 braids. Since we can go to the American Girl Doll Store whenever we want since we live only 30 minutes away and Anna can't, she got things done to her doll, Jane but didn't get anything done to her other doll, Lanie. When she was there with Suzanne and Avery she got her Just Like Me doll, Jane's hair put into ponytails, and when we got there after Suzanne and Avery left, Anna got her doll Jane's ears pierced. We then looked around at the cute American Girl outfits, and all three of us girls got these cute red shirts with a square of 9 stars with 3 diagonal ones white and the rest silver, and on top of the square it said American Girl ATLANTA. We even got matching shirts for our dolls. We then left, and Anna rode with us and we all watched Kit Kittredge, An American Girl on the way home. We then went downstairs and played 'Food Time' until dinner was ready, then went back downstairs and played 'Princesses' until it was time for bed. This time, we actually went to bed this time.

The next day, (TODAY) we all woke up and put on our red AMERICAN GIRL ATLANTA shirts with long sleeve white shirts under them with jeans. We all then went to Babyland General in Cleveland and saw a baby get born and looked at all the babies. In the BabyLand New Born Nursery, we got to hold newborn babies and get pictures with them, and Isabelle found one called Bella Nell. In the lobby, we saw tons of big kids, and Anna found one called Anna Colette. We saw a school bus with BABYLAND ELEMENTARY SCHOOL written on it, and I saw a doll called Bunnie Zora, I just only liked the Zora part. The baby born was a girl and this birthday kid there named it Isabella Louise. When we were leaving after the baby was born, me, Anna and Isabelle were all talking about how the name Isabella was fine, just not Louise. We then got tons of pictures, and then went to McDonald's to eat. I got 10 chicken nuggets and ate everything, and so did Belle and Anna got a 6 piece Kid's Meal and she ate everything. Then, they left and we were so sad. But at least we'll see Anna, Kevin and Ms. Shalina in the summer!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had fun, I KNOW Anna had fun and we can't wait to see you again this summer. Love you girl
Ms. Shalina

Hayden said...

I cannot wait to see you people in summer!!!