Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Boosterthon Fun Run!!!!!

On Wednesday February 4th, was my Boosterthon Fun Run! If you were wondering, the Boosterthon Fun Run is a healthy new way to help raise money for me and Isabelle's schools. What you have to do, is you get pledges from other people (AKA. money) and they pledge you a dollar amount for every lap you run or a flat donation which means you will pay that much money, no matter how many laps your kid runs. The kid can run up to twenty-five to thirty five laps, which means, thirty-five is the most you can run. Well, guess how many laps I ran! THIRTY-FIVE!!!! I never thought I could do that in only thirty minutes! Last year, when I was in second grade, we did the exact same program, and the lap cap was fourty. Last year, I ran thirty-one laps. This year, I ran four more laps! WOW!

2 comments:

Ginnie said...

You did awesome baby!! Mommy is so proud of how well you did!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Hayden! That's awesome!