TODAY Dorie and Colleen were on the counter. They had taken the flour bag out of the pantry and had poured it on the counter and made sugar angels. Mommy said, "They should have helped clean up. Instead they made more of a mess!" Isabelle laughed her head off when she saw it. "They are the funniest little elves!" Me, I just said, "HILARIOUS!!!!" They are going home on Wednesday night. (AKA. Christmas Eve Night.) And on Thursday morning (AKA, Christmas Day) they will be gone but in their place will be a gift. One for Isabelle, one for Hayden (me). One from Dorie, one from Colleen! Oh how I hate to see them leave so soon, but we'll see our little friends next year!
2 comments:
I hate that all of our elf friends have to go home on Wednesday night, they are so much fun while they are here. We will miss Buddy a lot when he goes back to the North Pole.
Post a Comment