Well you'll never believe it but I got glasses...
I came home from school one day telling my mom, "I can't see the board mom." My mom didn't believe me. She thought I was trying to look like somebody. And I said, "No I'm not." So she said she'd take me to the eye doctor. And yes, I was the one who was right. When the eye doctor came out of the room he said, "Yep. She needs glasses." And my mom looked at me and said, "Yep you were right." So then we went to the glasses board and we looked at all different kinds of glasses. Finally I chose a dark green pair and a bright red case for them to go in. I can finally see the board now and my eyes don't hurt!
labels for chemicals
3 years ago

1 comment:
And you look adorable in them!! ;-)
Post a Comment