Sorry I forgot to give you guys the game on Saturday...I was busy...any way, are you ready for the revealing of the brand new weekly Hayden's Highly Hilarious Hijinks game? Okay...the game is.......scroll down for the answer
A QUIZ!
Every week you'll get a new quiz, then on Friday I'll post the winners!
Here is the first game quiz EVER!
Quiz #1, June 30th, 2010
And Your Question Is...
What video game is my favorite?
a. Wii Sports Resort (Wii)
b. Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter (DS)
c. MySims Kingdom (DS)
d. MySims Agents (DS)
e. Mario & Sonic at the Vancouver Winter Olympic Games (Wii)
Guess the right answer and you'll win 100 points! Try to guess by Friday, sorry you barely have any time, but hey, I can't help the fact I was busy! So if you want to answer just comment and say your answer. I'll see you Friday! Let's see at the end of July who's got the most points! Whoo hoo!
labels for chemicals
3 years ago

2 comments:
A.Sports resort(Wii)
Love,
Anma
Good guess, Anna Banana!
Post a Comment