On Friday, I went with my friend Katelyn to Lake Lanier Islands. At the Chattahoochee Rapids ride, me, Katelyn, Lucas, and Juliet (we'd met up with her at the wave pool.) were standing in front of these two boys. Every time somebody passed us on the waterslide they'd yell, "I love you!" or "Have a wonderful day, sir/ma'am!" And one little boy passed them, his booty was scratching the slide. "Ow, ow, ow, ow!" He was yelling. One of the boys said, "Hey, cute stuff, what's your name?" The boy could say nothing but "Ow." The boy said, "I love that name! Did your parents pick it out for you?" They started laughing. Then, an old guy passed by and the boy said, "Have a wonderful day, beautiful." TO A MAN! Katelyn, Juliet, Lucas and I found that hysterical.
At the Splashdown! ride, me, Katelyn, Lucas, Juliet, Gabby and Zayta (we'd met up with them at the Fun Dunker) were listening to the Justin Bieber (he stinks) song playing on the speakers, and Katelyn told us a funny story about our friend Zechariah:
A Justin Bieber song was playing at school one day (at a peprally) and Zech says, "Is this Hannah Montana?" Katelyn looked at him and said, "No, this is Justin Bieber." Zechariah looks confused, "Is this a girl? Can Justin be a girl's name?" Katelyn stared at him, "No, this is a boy." Zech stared at her. "Then he needs voice therapy."
labels for chemicals
3 years ago

1 comment:
These two things were really weird...personally I thought the two boys who said "I LOVE YOU." to everyone were weird.
Post a Comment