Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Dang, Darn, the 2 D's Of Misery

Ugh! My mom has to work out at this place called PUR, and she has to send us to this dumb Kid Zone place. It's ages 4 months-10 years, and it STINKS! Nobody does anything, except glue their eyes to the television (which they're always showing baby movies like G-Rated movies.) Plus, the kids are always rough housing, and there's nobody I know, except Natalie Arlotta, my friend, who's there sometimes, and then my other friend Olivia, but they don't go every time. So all I have to do is sit and be bored. Ugh! And of course, Mom has to make me go there tonight at 6:35! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :-(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's the life of a kid kiddo - think of what your mom thinks when she has to go sit at ALL those cheerleading practices... But us mom's, we go and sit and be bored because we love you! Take one of those books you are reading with you. Kevin is LOVING Harry Potter and is halfway through Chamber of Secrets. We can bring the movies with us when we come and y'all can watch them...if you are done with the book.

Hayden said...

Yeah, my mom never says she's bored, but she may be...SECRETLY.

I am reading the Twilight series right now, and I am almost on New Moon. After the saga, I'm going to read Harry Potter. It would be so cool to see the movies. Mom has already read most of the books, she would like the movies.