Me, my mom and my sister went to visit my mom's friend Shalina O'Flaherty and her two kids Kevin and Anna. My mom and Shalina met when my mom started a playgroup right after I was born. Mrs. Shalina signed up with Kevin (Anna and Belle weren't born yet) and then they turned out to be the best of friends. 3 years later, they had Anna in January and Belle in March. Then years later, we came to their house and played and played and played. We even found out that we have 'wizard powers'! Plus, we entered the WIZARDS ON DECK WITH HANNAH MONTANA SCAVENGER HUNT SWEEPSTAKES which if you won you got Hannah Montana's anklet, three Wizards of Waverly Place wands, and a life preserver signed by the entire cast. Kevin said that there was a 50% chance of winning and a 50% chance of losing. We don't know yet, but on August 9th, I will tell ya'll. On the last day there was a lot of weeping and wailing and I wish we didn't have to leave. And to make it even worse, it took 5 HOURS to drive home! But at least we get to see them next summer.
A PERSONAL MESSAGE FOR SHALINA, KEVIN, ANNA, AND TIM:
I miss you guys so much! I wish we were still back with ya'll!
-Hayden :-)
labels for chemicals
3 years ago

2 comments:
We miss ya'll too. Hopefully we can find a weekend to get together so we don't have to wait a WHOLE year to see you again. Love ya'll!
I agree. And hey, what's the name of Kevin's blog? I need to know the address so I can start following it.
Post a Comment