Well, today we found out who my teacher was going to be. Isabelle got Mrs. Camp (who she'd had for a teacher in kindergarten) and I got Mrs. Davis. I was sort of depressed, because my mom had told me that my best friend Flavia was in Mrs. Brewer's class and my other friend Kristen was in Mrs. Jones's class. So then I went up to my room and talked to Flavia and found out that we are next door neighbours. Me and Flavia have been in the same class ONCE in first grade, and then never again. Every year we cross our fingers hoping that we'd be in the same class again. But no. We weren't. Next I called my friend Katelyn, and left a message. I started crying and I was complaining. But then, my mom called and told me that my best friend Hope and my buddy Cameron were in my CLASS! WHOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I can't write any more because I am going on a calling and emailing spree to find out who else in my class. SEE YA LATER!
3 comments:
I'm glad you're happy little one! Call me at work and let me know if anybody else is in your class!! I love you! You're going to have an awesome year!
Thanks Mommy! That makes me feel really good!
I also love having my friend Baylee in my class too!
Post a Comment