The day we were leaving was Friday, and also the day Tanque Verde Ranch had it's Winter Funkhana. The Funkhana is where horses compete in games, and you win ribbons. First, they started with the Buckaroo group. They did the Keyhole, which is where you try to stay inside a marked area, and they did the Egg Race where you hold a egg on a spoon. (My sister, Isabelle was not in the Buckaroo group, cause she had moved up to the Wranglers.) Next they had the Lopers (my group) and we did events such as the Keyhole and Barrels. Me and my horse Kermit got 2nd place in the Keyhole and no place in the Barrels. Next they had the Wrangler group. Isabelle, my friend from California; Elliot, and my friend from Washington; Jamison were in that group. They first did the Keyhole and Jamison got 1st, and Isabelle got 3rd. Next they had the Barrels and Jamison got 2nd and Isabelle got 3rd. GO GIRLS! In the end, Elliot also got a ribbon. They all did great! But then we had to leave and before we did, Mom got a picture of me, Elliot, Isabelle, and Jamison (which I now have framed in a TVR frame in my room) and it was a masterpiece. But then, we went to the office and I wanted to stay a little longer to be with Elliot. We hugged, but then we had to leave. I CAN'T WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR FOR THE TANQUE VERDE RANCH TRIP!
I love Tanque Verde Ranch and I miss everything there.
labels for chemicals
3 years ago

2 comments:
Jamison and Belle weren't in the same group sweetie. Jamison was in the Buckaroos and Belle was in the Wranglers. Other than that all your comments are correct. I'm glad you had so much fun at TVR and I agree I can't wait to go back either!
Oops.
Post a Comment