Saturday, March 21, 2009

I'M A WINNING AUTHOR!!!!!!!!!

There's something called the Georgia Young Authors Competition, and every single person from my school was entering. My teacher gave my class a topic, a diary of an animal. And she gave me a bee. What you'd do is you'd write a story and you'd turn it into the writing teacher. So I wrote my story. (And my hands and brain did the work. Not my stinger (tee hee!) And then the writing teacher would pick two people from each class to go to the one person competition! AND I WAS ONE OF THE TWO FROM MY CLASS!!! Me and my friend Katelynn Moon were the two girls from my class. And we were competing in the ONE PERSON competition, which is where the writing teacher picks one person from each class out of the two winners. And yes.....I WAS THE ONE FROM MY CLASS!!!!! I was so excited! Now, I have to wait and see if I'm the one from my entire grade to go to the state competition! I'll update when I get back results!!!! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Hayden! That is awesome! I know your story was awesome.