Monday, July 19, 2010

This Post Just Won the Angriest Post in the World for the World Record Book 2010

5th grade so far does not seem like a fun year this year for like a billion jillion reasons.

1. For the first time ever I got a MAN TEACHER!!!
2. NONE OF MY FRIENDS ARE IN MY CLASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:-(
3. I didn't get the teacher I WANTED!!!!!!!!!!
4. This year is going to stink worse than my dad's shoes after a 5k


everybody else I know got either Mrs. Davis or Mrs. Morgan. Why can't I be lucky and get to join my friends? It seems like my whole group of friends are having a party in Mrs. Davis's class because literally (LITERALLY!!) everybody I know is in that class. Me? I'm being by myself in a class with some man teacher when I wanted a woman. The saying about life being unfair?
It's true.

2 comments:

Ginnie said...

Give your teacher and your class a chance sweetie. This could be a great year! I know you wish more of your friends were in your class but this doesn't mean you won't ever see them. Just give it a chance. I love you!!!---Mom

Ginnie said...

Don'tcha think you should repost about how much you like your teacher after meeting him and starting school? I'm just saying! I love you bug!