Saturday, July 10, 2010

It's Almost Time To Party...

Pump up the party 'cause your favorite four kids are back for the 10th year ever! That's right! HKAI 2010 starts Monday, July 12th!!! Rated PG for way too much awesomeness.

Did you like how I made HKAI 2010 sound like it was a movie? If it was, it'd be the #1 Movie in America. We'd be all famous, me, Anna, Kevin, Shalina, my mom and Belle. R U Ready for the most awesome news ever? KEVIN AND ANNA COME IN ONLY 2 DAYS AND MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW!!!!!


My last day of being single digits for the rest of my life is here, today, right now. This is the last time I'll spend the time 1:24, as nine. Wow...I'm getting sad...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Hayden! We CAN'T WAIT so see you all tomorrow! Can I get a whoot whoot?

Ginnie said...

I love your post darlin'!! Very funny!