Wednesday, July 7, 2010

HKAI 2010 Comes Monday and Hayden and the 10th Year Comes Sunday and Marco Island Adventure Comes Next Friday!!!!

Can you believe it? I'm almost 10 years old!!!! Sunday, July 11th is the day single digits will never meet me again on my birthday! Hurray! I soooooooo want an iPod Touch!!! That's my birthday gift I really hope I get!




UGH! Can Monday, July 12th get here any faster? My two best friends in the entire world, Kevin and Anna O'Flaherty are coming to my house for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday!!!! They are SO fun to play with! We always play Wii, Wizards, we watch TV together, we do board games, we go to the lake, we draw pictures, we play on Nintendo DS's, and other fun cool stuff!




Friday, July 16th is the worst and best at the same time. Here's why:

WORST: Kevin and Anna leave and we don't get to see them until July 2011 at their house
BEST: We leave to go to Marco Island, Florida

At Marco Island, our Grandy's (grandfather as in my Mom's dad) parents live there. I love going to see Great Grandma and Great Grandpa. I also love going to their apartment's pool and the BEACH!!! I love the BEACH! It's so pretty! I like swimming out to the sandbar and finding cool seashells and building sandcastles and digging your hands so deep in the sand you can't feel them anymore!!!! I can't wait!!!

1 comment:

Ginnie said...

It is going to be fun!! Having Shalina, Kevin and Anna here has been great so far and Marco is going to be awesome too!!