YOU PEOPLE NEVER COMMENT ANYMORE! IF YOU DO NOT COMMENT ANYMORE, HAYDEN WILL GET ANGRY AND YOU DO NOT WANT TO SEE ME ANGRY! SO COMMENT SO I DON'T GET ANGRY!
She looked at me for some time, but looked away when I tried to take a picture of her. Say CHEESE Zora!!
The World's Greatest Friends
FROM RIGHT TO LEFT: Anna, Me, Kevin, Isabelle. We have been best friends for 10 years! People, that's a world record!
Jump You Fools!
It was 2008 when Kevin and Anna came to our house, and I showed Kevin how to jump off the top of the dock. Let's just say we went...oh, I don't know...100,000 times?
Playground Friends
During the 2009 trip to Kevin and Anna's house, we were at the park having a picnic, and while we were playing, Ms. Shalina and Mom had to take this cute picture!
More Times of the Best Friends
Hey that title could be a TV show! Anyway, me, Kevin, Anna and Isabelle were hanging out on the dock and we were tanning (JK!)
More Times of the Best Friends 2
I still think that title could be a TV show...maybe this one could be called MORE TIMES OF THE BEST FRIENDS 2: BACKS TO THEIR MOTHERS' CAMERAS. That would be cool. Anyway, we were just hanging out on the dock, not realizing our moms were behind us, ready to get a picture...
Me and Kevin
Again at the park, me and Kevin were sitting under a tree cause it was hot, and our moms had to take a picture. They're apparently obsessed with their cameras! Not that that's a bad thing...
Isabelle, Anna, Me
Anna is on Isabelle's back while I am hanging over, I'd make Belle fall down if I were on her along with Anna!
Me And My Best Friend Kevin
We have known each other our whole lives, and I would LOVE to put this picture of him and me on here!
Anna and Me
That's me with my best girl friend, Anna! We were on the dock in Twenty-Eight (2008 if you were wondering)
Me and My Bestest Friend, Flavia
Me and Flavia have known each other since first grade, and we've been BFFs ever since!
Team Hello Kitty!
Whenever we're doing races, my mom and Mom's friend Christine buy Hello Kitty shirts and we're always team Hello Kitty. This is from the Historic Buford 5K race from Saturday, June 5th. In this picture: TOP ROW FROM LEFT TO RIGHT: Amy Wright, Christine Wagaman, Ginnie Wiggs, Jeanne Lipsitt, Tonya Maiseroulle. BOTTOM ROW FROM LEFT TO RIGHT: Erin Wright, Katie Wright, Hayden Wiggs, Isabelle Wiggs
We're From A Play...
Me, Sarah and Hope were getting ready for my class production of CINDERELLA. We look weird so don't make fun...I was the Fairy Godmother, Sarah was a Fancy Lady at the introductions to the prince named Miss Hooty-Toot and Hope was also a Fancy Lady named Miss Got Rocks.
The Friends, The Buds, The Pals
It was the last day of school, and Mom took this picture of me, Baylee, Sarah and Hope together.
Tanque Verde Fun!!!
Me, my best friend from California Elliot, and my sister Belle are having some fun here at Tanque Verde Ranch in Tuscon
Girl Power!!!
Me, my mom, and my sister Belle are chilling on the beach at Marco Island
Pumpkin Pals
During October, my class painted pumpkins! Me, Sarah, and Cameron made an alien pumpkin, and we named it Kirby!
Jumping Waves At Marco Island, Florida
Jumping waves is a joy. Especially when you're really hot (trust me, I was burning under that sun!)
Who Can Resist Climbing A Tree? I Can Tell You This, NOT ME!!!! ;-)
This is me up in the tree in my Great Grandmother's backyard. Me and my cousin Alex call it the Backyard Bash Tree House Club
Me And My Friend Katelyn
Haypin+ Taywee = BFFS!!!!
Me And My 'Twin Sister' Michelle
Me and my best friend Michelle's birthdays are a day apart, we look alike (we both wear glasses) and we both like a LOT of the same things!!!
The Night We Got My Lizard Zora!
In This Picture (from right to left) Hayden, Hope, Zora (in cage), Jordan (behind cage), and Isabelle
Friends Of All Time!!!
(from right to left) Juliet, Katelyn, me Hayden, Cameron
1 comment:
Now that was funny
Love,
Anna
Post a Comment