My school system's Elementary school (the school my mom is the PTO (PARENT TEACHER ORGANIZATION) President of) holds a Wear Green Find Gold at the Chick-Fil-A by the Mall of Georgia, which the Warnstroms, friends of my mom's, own. Everyone from the Elementary through my school, the Academy goes and has a blast. You wear green to find a golden ticket hidden under your tray liner. I usually play with the PTO Vice-President, Ms. Tanya's (my mom's friend and my friend, Hope's mom) girl, Hope, who's my age and is in my class. She was there when I got my precious treasure, Zora! We love my lizard, and she's literally the only subject we talk about. Have I lost you? Sorry. Anywho, getting back to the whole Wonka's Golden Ticket thing, when you turn in your golden ticket, you get a prize. They're usually really cool prizes, so I'm wearing green to find gold! I am planning on wearing my St. Patrick's Day shirt I got from Old Navy last week. It's green and it has
Peanuts' little yellow bird, Woodstock on it wearing a leprachaun hat holding up a sign saying
This Is My Lucky Shirt!
1 comment:
Good Luck - I hope you win a prize!
Post a Comment