Well it's happened for the first time in my life: I'm bored. Well....okay fine not the first time I've been bored, but I haven't been in a really long time. Okay fine, only during school but THAT'S another story. Anyway, I can't think of anything to write about. So I'm just going to put random stuff on this post so don't laugh. Here is all about me:
1. My name is Hayden. And I love writing stories.
2. My friends' names are Katelyn and Lucas, Katelynn, Juliet, Flavia, Stella, Cameron and Caleb, Kevin and Anna and a lot of other people. (I couldn't write everybody's name because that would be a long, long, long, long, LONG list!!!!
3. Okay, now I've got nothing.
labels for chemicals
3 years ago

1 comment:
Love all the new pictures Hayden Bayden! I haven't updated my blog in forever because I don't have anything to say either! :)
Post a Comment